Tax Rebate Guides
Let’s face it, tax can be tricky.
It’s not something that most of us deal with regularly, and you can’t expect HMRC to always get it right. The onus is on you to reclaim tax you have overpaid, and if you’ve not claimed or missed something out, it’s likely you’ll pay more than you need to. That’s why leaving it to the experts is often the best idea.
We would be really happy to help you in the same way we’ve helped all of our other satisfied clients achieve an average tax rebate of over £900.
Have a look at our tax guides to find out more about what you are entitled to and how to make a claim.
- Tax rebate guide for mechanics
- Tax rebate guide for apprentice mechanics
- Tax rebate guide for construction workers
- CIS tax refund guide
- Tax relief on tools for mechanics and other trades people
- Business mileage tax rebate guide
- Travel expenses tax relief guide
- Uniform tax guide
- Tax relief for expenses of employment guide
- Tax relief on professional fees
- Professional bodies you can claim for
- Healthcare worker tax rebate guide
- Nurse tax rebate guide
- NHS Tax Rebates for Widening Access Training Scheme
- Pilots tax refund guide
- Teacher tax rebate guide
- Police officer uniform tax rebate guide
- Cabin crew uniform tax rebate guide
- MOD tax rebate guide
- Offshore workers tax rebate guide
- Sport Professionals
- Seafarers tax deduction
Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Tax relief on pension contributions guide
- Non resident pension tax relief
- Double taxation treaty table for pension tax relief
- Guide to QROPS
- Claim tax back
- Working from home tax relief guide
- Child Benefit tax return
- Marriage tax allowance
- What is Gift Aid?
- Tax Guide for Students