CIS Tax Rebate Calculator
Use the CIS tax rebate calculator by entering your total income, tax paid, and any expenses you’ve incurred. The calculator will give you an estimation of how much you can claim back.
We will give you an estimation of how much you can claim back.
CIS tax rebate calculator
If you’re a CIS sub-contractor, you will need to complete a Self Assessment tax return each year.
Because you will have had tax taken from your from the contractor you were working for, it is highly likely that you will have paid too much tax and be due a CIS tax rebate.
Our CIS tax rebate calculator can give you a quick and easy estimation, helping you work out whether you are entitled to a refund at the end of the year.
IN-SYNC tax manage our CIS tax returns. Having helped more than 53,000 people with their tax and VAT, bringing on more than 1,500 new operatives each month you can be assured your in safe hands.
Our CIS tax rebate calculator is free for everyone to use and a great way to keep track and plan ahead.
How does the calculator work out my CIS Tax Rebate?
This calculator asks you for three things:
- What your self-employed income was
- How much CIS tax you paid
- What your expenses were for the tax year
It doesn’t take into consideration any other income, for example from PAYE work or any benefits like JSA.
Please note, our CIS tax rebate calculator only gives you an estimation of what you might be entitled to.
Our tax return team can give you better understanding of what you are owed back with a quick phone call.
How much CIS tax back can I expect?
The average tax refund we secure our customers is £2300.
The amount you might get back depends on a number of factors which are individual to you.
What do I need to apply for a CIS tax refund?
To complete your CIS tax return, you’ll need information on all of your income and outgoings.
- A record of your self-employed income like CIS statements from your contractor
- Whether you have had any PAYE employment, along with your P60s or P45s
- Any jobseekers allowance or ESA if claimed
- Proof of any expenses incurred like a record of your mileage if you user your own car to travel to different sites
If you haven’t got all of your records, or are unsure of what to provide our team, we can talk you through everything from start to finish.
Our free CIS tax refund guide is here to explain more about the construction industry scheme and what it means for you.
CIS tax return services
We have partnered with IN-SYNC Tax to give you the best package available. IN-SYNC Tax can help you access your CIS tax rebate in no time, with an average refund of £2300.
Our service will give you:
- Flat fee of £230 + VAT.
- Saving of time − we do all the work so you don’t have to.
- Maximum rebate − our average CIS tax refund is £2300.
- Express 24 hour payment advance options.