Introduce a friend and get £25
It’s really easy …
When you introduce someone and they get a tax rebate of £250 or more, you will get a £25 cheque as a reward. With our average rebate over £900 it’s pretty likely.
It’s a win-win situation. By helping a friend get a tax rebate you get £25!
There’s no limit as to how many friends you can refer so start sharing today… All you have to do is let someone know and we’ll do the rest.
To start referring you can use our easy refer a friend form on this page.
If you would prefer to pass on your friends details over the phone or have a question you can call us on 01228 520477 or you can email us at [email protected].
Here’s the legal bit …
- A referral cheque can only be paid for a new Tax Rebate Services client.
- A referral cheque will only be paid when a tax rebate of £250 or more is received from HMRC.
- No referral fee will be paid if a tax rebate of below £250 is received from HMRC.
- The cheque will be paid within 28 days from the date the referred person(s) tax rebate is received from HMRC.
- At the time of contacting Tax Rebate Services the referred person has to state the referee’s name and full postal address and client reference number if relevant. If the name and address and or client reference number is not provided the referral fee will not be issued.
- Taxrebateservices.co.uk Ltd reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of any referral fee without giving prior notice.
- There’s more here