Can I claim a UNISON tax rebate?
If you pay UNISON membership fees, you might be due a UNISON tax rebate. Unison tax relief can be claimed on 70% of your annual fee. Unfortunately, not all UNISON members in the health industry qualify for a tax relief claim.
It has been agreed with HMRC that the following sectors are eligible to claim a tax rebate on their UNISON fees.
- General Manager and Senior sector
- Professional and Technical ‘A’ sector
- Professional and Technical ‘B’ sector
- Nursing sector
- Ambulance sector
- Voluntary sector
Are there other work expenses I can claim tax relief for?
At the same time as claiming your UNISON rebate you can apply for tax relief on other work costs you incur.
- Professional fees like the NMC
- Uniform washing
- Travel because of your job; like visiting clients in the community. Includes public transport and private vehicle usage.
New tax code
When your claim completes you should receive a new tax code increasing your tax free personal allowance. When this happens you will start paying less tax and make tax savings in the future.
How do I claim my UNISON tax relief?
Tax Rebate Services has been working with UNISON members for over 16 years. We make a difficult process easy and make sure you get the maximum possible tax rebate.
- Professional UNISON tax rebate service – We maintain our reputation for excellent customer service by insisting on using highly qualified and fully regulated tax experts.
- Maximum UNISON tax rebate guaranteed – Our experience ensures you get your maximum legitimate entitlements as quickly as possible.
- Easy – we deal with all tax office correspondence and any phone calls.