Can I claim a UNISON tax rebate?
As a member of UNISON you could be owed a UNISON tax rebate. Unison tax relief can be claimed on 70% of your annual fee. Not all UNISON members in the health industry are eligible to claim.
It has been agreed with HMRC that the following sectors are eligible to claim a tax rebate on their UNISON fees.
- General Manager and Senior sector
- Professional and Technical ‘A’ sector
- Professional and Technical ‘B’ sector
- Nursing sector
- Ambulance sector
- Voluntary sector
Can I claim for anything else?
At the same time as claiming your UNISON rebate you can claim for other job related costs. For example:
- Professional fees like the NMC
- Uniform washing
- Using your own car or public transport to travel because of your job like visiting clients in the community
New tax code
When your claim completes you should receive a new tax code increasing your tax free personal allowance. When this happens you will start paying less tax and make tax savings in the future.
How do I claim my UNISON tax relief?
Tax Rebate Services has been trusted by UNISON members for over 15 years. We make a difficult process easy and make sure you get the maximum possible tax rebate.
- Professional UNISON tax rebate service – Tax Rebate Services is a member of the AAT using qualified accountants. Our reputation and customer service is second to none.
- Maximum UNISON tax rebate guaranteed – Our experts will make certain you get as much as possible in the shortest time.
- Easy – we deal with all tax office correspondence and any phone calls.