Healthcare Tax Rebate FAQ's - UNISON Tax Refund

Start My UNISON Tax Rebate Claim Today:

Just fill out the form below and we will call or email you back.

Tell Us About Yourself

Tell Us About Your Job

helpful tipThe uniform should have a company logo and is washed by yourself. Do you wash your own uniform or specialist clothing?
For how many years have you been employed in your current role?

We will never sell your email address to any 3rd party or send you nasty spam. Promise!

Thomas Donohoe is licensed and regulated by AAT under licence number 452

Q. Can I claim a UNISON tax refund?

A. If you are a member of UNISON you could be owed a UNISON tax refund. Unison tax relief can be claimed on 70% of your annual fee. Not all UNISON members in the health industry are eligible to claim.

It has been agreed with HMRC that the following sectors are eligible to claim a tax rebate on their UNISON fees.

  • General Manager and Senior sector
  • Professional and Technical 'A' sector
  • Professional and Technical 'B' sector
  • Nursing sector
  • Ambulance sector
  • Voluntary sector

Healthcare worker tax rebate for professional fees
"Thanks for the tax rebate. Got my money really quickly, I’ll be telling all my staff to make a claim with you."

G Henderson, Nurse, West Midlands
£453 UNISON tax refund


Can I claim for anything else?

As a UNISON member you might have other job related costs which you can claim tax relief on. For example:

  • Professional fees like the NMC
  • Uniform washing
  • Using your own car or public transport to travel because of your job like visiting clients in the community

How do I claim my UNISON tax relief?

Tax Rebate Services specialises in helping healthcare workers claim tax relief on UNISON fees and other work related expenses. Making a tax rebate claim can be a lengthy process. We are here to make the process simple, making sure you get back all you are entitled to.

  • Professional UNISON tax rebate service
    Tax Rebate Services is a member of the AAT using qualified accountants. Our reputation and customer service is second to none.
  • Maximum UNISON tax rebate guaranteed
    Our experts will make certain you get as much as possible in the shortest time.

About Tax Rebate Services

UNISON members have been using our trusted service for many years. We are here to make it easy and hassled free for you, and our no rebate no fee policy means there is no risk in making a claim.

Ways you can claim your UNISON membership tax rebate

phoneCall us today on 01228 520477 or 0845 094 0005 between 8.30am to 4.30pm

onlineApply online by filling in the UNISON tax rebate contact form

download Download the healthcare worker tax rebate PDF claim forms

Remember, if you don't make a claim you won't get back what you are owed.

Find us on facebook Follow us on Twitter YOUTUBE  Google+
Opening Hours: We are open 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

© Unit 29, Carlisle Enterprise Centre, James Street, Carlisle CA2 5BB, UK
Registered under the Data Protection Act | Registered in England number 5079178 | VAT No: 889 3389 48