Like many businesses we know, we’re a little too British to be comfortable blowing our own trumpet. But like all successful businesses, we evaluate our growth regularly. Based on our recent stats, we’re delighted to see our commitment to consistently excellent customer service is appreciated by clients and other organisations.
This bucks the downward trend in customer satisfaction, as identified by the Institute of Customer Service in their 2019 UK Customer Satisfaction Index.
What is the UK Customer Satisfaction Index?
The UK Customer Service Index (UKCSI) is compiled annually by the Institute of Customer Service. Consumers are asked to rate 42 business “behaviours” out of 10. For example, the top ten in the 2019 survey are:
|Customers’ most important stated priorities||Importance rating out of 10, average|
|Condition of delivered goods||8.56|
|Competence of staff||8.54|
|Staff doing what they say they will do (re. complaint)||8.54|
|The attitude of staff (re. complaint)||8.53|
|Staff listen to you||8.49|
|Helpfulness of staff||8.46|
|Competence of staff||8.43|
|Ability to interact with XX in the way you prefer||8.43|
What are your top three customer service priorities in this list? We think they’re all important.
The Institute of Customer Service analyses these statistics to draw comparative conclusions with previous years and paint a general picture of customer satisfaction in the UK.
Some of the stand out points in this report’s conclusions are:
“This UKCSI shows a further slight fall in overall customer satisfaction. The number of customers who experienced a problem with an organisation has increased and is at its highest ever level. Fewer experiences were rated by customers as “right first time.”
“Our evidence shows that consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is strongly linked to trust, recommendation, reputation and business performance. Yet for many organisations, consistently delivering essential transactional customer experiences continues to be a challenge.”
“Our research also highlights broader relationship attributes that influence trust, satisfaction and advocacy of organisations. These include an emotional connection, ethics and a genuine customer ethos. Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction that enable sustained business performance depends on developing a service-orientated culture in which leadership commitment, operational excellence, relationships and behaviours are rooted in an organisation’s values and an understanding of customers’ priorities.”
We are delighted to be bucking this downward trend by maintaining our commitment to consistently excellent customer service.
Happy customers share the love
And you don’t have to take our word for it. We have hundreds of independently verified testimonials to help with decision making online on both reviews.co.uk and Facebook. We’ve included some here, to save you another click.
We value building long term relationships with our clients and have a large proportion of repeat business. It’s great to work with good people regularly and help them grow their business over time.
- “Used this company 3 times now. Previously used another company for tools and uniform rebate who got me nothing and stated I wasn’t owed. Contacted tax rebate services who swiftly carried out the first rebate with no problems at all. They then send a pack every year for me to claim for the tools I’ve bought. Even received an email on bank holiday this year after I lost my pack and had emailed for another. Couldn’t be a better company and always happy to help either by phone or email.”
- “Used this company for the past few years now regarding tool tax claim. Each time the amount claimed has been in the thousands. The past 2 years has had to be a self assessment which I would not have been able to fill in on my own. Can’t thanks these guys enough.”
- “Tax rebate services are amazing, quick, worry free and professional, I’ve used them for 3 years and never had any problem, Paul is a legend.”
Our statistics show that more than 50% of our new business comes from referrals made by existing clients. It’s the ultimate endorsement, being recommended to your family, friends and colleagues. And we appreciate every one.
- “We live in Australia and have a property in the UK. Paul was extremely efficient in sorting our tax and taking the stress out of overseas tax contributions. We were both delighted with the friendly, professional service offered by Tax Rebate Services and would highly recommend them to anyone living abroad.”
- “Tax Rebate Services came highly recommended to me so I gave them a try and found them brilliant. They went well out there way to help with other previous issues I had with HMRC and save me a ton of money as well saving me the stress and headaches that come with tax claims. I can’t thank them enough and I recommend them to everyone.”
- “Great and seamless service!!! Communication was really good despite the fact that I had relocated to Africa. Will recommend to anyone needing this service. Received funds within stipulated time. Very pleased!”
We also really appreciate the genuine compliments:
- “The best!”
- “First class personal service, a refreshing change in today’s world!
- “Why go anywhere else? Excellent service, brilliant communication and most of all got the money back that I’m entitled to.”
- “Did what it says on the tin. Happy with everything. Especially the cheque.”
Endorsements from other organisations
As you can see from our website, we display badges from The Consumer Voice and Three Best Rated. Both of these organisations are concerned with the customer experience in business.
The Consumer Voice “bridges the gap between the retailer and the consumer. We help consumers to receive the customer service they deserve while providing invaluable advice and insights to brands, giving them the tools to deliver excellent customer care. Our Reviewed and Approved Badge is coveted by many as products go through rigorous testing by many consumers before they are awarded this sought after accolade. Likened to the Good House Keeping Approved badge we can confidently recommend any product that has been reviewed and approved by us.”
Three Best Rated define the three best local independent businesses in different industries. They compare similar companies and do not include any competitors belonging to national chains. Their 50 point inspection plan has a strong emphasis on service, including online presence, integrity of reviews, diversity and consecutive award winning and reputation built over a period of time.
Our tax blog has become a popular read which has been recognised with it being ranked in the top 100 tax blogs online. We like to be able to pass on helpful information about tax rebates and tax in general to support as many tax payers as we can. Our free money guides and calculators are also available on a range of money matters.
Refer a friend to us and get £25
If would like some extra cash and have a friend who could use one of our services let them know.
Member of the ATT