Left Or Leaving The UK? Claim Your Tax Refund Today
If you are leaving the UK soon, or resettled up to 4 years ago, there is a high chance that the UK tax office owes you some money back.
Any tax back that you are owed for leaving the UK can only be refunded if you apply.
Making a claim can be tricky enough when you live in the UK; never mind adding in extra issues, like time zone differences, when you are applying from your new home. We are here to make the process easy and to ensure you get the highest possible tax rebate.
Read on to discover everything you need to know about how to claim your leaving the UK tax refund.
About our leaving the UK tax refund service
Our rate of successful applications is 98% with the average Leaving the UK tax rebate we secure for our clients worth over £900. Our no rebate no fee policy means there is no risk in claiming and we deal with everything from start to finish.
- Professional leaving the UK tax service only use fully qualified and professionally regulated accountants. We have an enviable reputation for our first class Left the UK tax back service.
- Trusted by overseas visitors and expats since 2002 with hundreds of five star reviews.
- Maximum leaving the UK tax rebate guaranteed.
- Complete any UK self assessment tax returns.
- Deal with all tax office questions and correspondence.
Why you could be owed a leaving the UK tax rebate:
Reclaiming your UK tax refund
It doesn’t matter if you are making your Leaving the UK tax back application before you go, or years after you have left it’s going to take time and effort to get you through what can be a complicated process.
We’ll review your tax position to make sure the right forms are processed so you get all of the tax back you are entitled to.
A P85 form or self assessment tax return is normally required and we can help you complete these forms as part of our leaving UK tax refund service.
To find out more you can use our free left UK tax relief guide.
Calculating your UK tax refund
How much you may be owed will depend on a number of factors which include:
- Your total income and tax paid under PAYE and self employment.
- If you had any company benefits or work related expenses.
- If you were classed as being a UK non resident.
- The number of years you worked and paid tax in the UK.
We offer a free tax review to help work out how much income tax you can reclaim for all of the years you paid tax in the UK.
UK Tax Back Calculator
Use our calculator to find out how much you can claim
Just enter the tax year and your pay and tax figures and the calculator will do the rest.