Left Or Leaving The UK? Claim Your Tax Back Today
If you are soon to set off for pastures new, or resettled up to 4 years ago, there is a high chance that the UK tax office owes you some money back.
Any tax back that you are owed for leaving the UK can only be refunded if you apply.
Making a claim can be tricky enough when you live in the UK; never mind adding in extra issues, like time zone differences, when you are applying from your new home. We are here to make the process easy and to ensure you get the highest possible tax rebate.
Read on to discover everything you need to know about how to organise your UK tax back.
About our leaving the UK tax back service
Our rate of successful applications is 98% and the average ‘Leaving the UK’ tax rebate we have secured for our clients is over £900. With our ‘no rebate no fee’ policy there are no hidden costs or financial outlay for you – it’s a no-brainer really!
- Professional leaving the UK tax service − only use fully qualified and professionally regulated accountants. We have an enviable reputation for our first class Left the UK tax back service.
- Trusted by overseas visitors and expats for over 15 years.
- Maximum leaving the UK tax rebate – guaranteed.
- Complete any UK tax returns.
- Deal with all questions and correspondence.
Why you could be owed a tax rebate:
- You have stopped working and left the UK in the last four years.
- You have income from a UK pension or rental property on which you are still paying UK income tax, even though you live abroad.
- You pay UK Income Tax although you are employed in another country.
Reclaiming your UK tax
It doesn’t matter if you are making your ‘Leaving the UK’ tax back application before you go, or years after your resettlement – it’s going to take time and effort to get you through what can be a complicated process. As part of our service we’ll review your tax position to make sure you get all of the tax back you are entitled to.
Find out more in our left UK tax relief guide.
Calculating your UK tax back
How much you may be owed will depend on a number of factors which include:
- Your total income and tax paid under PAYE and self employment.
- If you had any company benefits or work related expenses.
- If you were classed as being a UK non resident.
- The number of years you worked and paid tax in the UK.
We offer a free tax review to help work out how much income tax you can reclaim for all of the years you paid tax in the UK.
Start my UK tax back claim today...
Contact us today & get a FREE eBook
“11 Ways to Pay Less Tax”
1 Fields marked with * are compulsory.
2 OR call our tax experts 01228 520477...
3 OR email us at
UK Tax Back Calculator
Use our calculator to find out how much you can claim
Just enter the tax year and your pay and tax figures and the calculator will do the rest.