Are You Due A Tax Rebate?

Contact us today & get a FREE eBook

"11 Ways to Pay Less Tax"

Please leave this field empty.

Construction Tax Refunds

Construction Workers Tax Refunds

PAYE Construction Industry Tax Claim Facts

If you are employed or a self employed sub contractor in the construction industry you could be due a construction tax refund!

Being an employed construction worker often means that you have to buy specialist clothing and tools for work use. In addition it is common to have to incur costs when traveling to different sites because of your job. Tax relief is normally available on such costs and you do not have to be self employed to make a claim.

Four common costs incurred by an employed construction worker are:

Washing of protective clothing

Buying protective clothing including boots and hard hats

Hand tools such as a hammer

Using your own vehicle or public transport to travel to temporary workplaces

A tax rebate claim can be made for the last four tax years and you don’t have to be with the same employer to be eligible to claim. Your job title in the construction industry wont effect your claim – the most important factors are that you incur the expenses because of your job and your are not reimbursed in full by your employer. has helped countless men and women who work in the construction industry for many years. Find out for FREE if can help you further by calling 0845 094 0005 or 01228 52047 or submit a contact form here.


Help the NSPCC…

We’re proud to support the NSPCC by donating 1% of all net profits received from all our Tax Rebate Services. Use our service and help a child.

Back to Top