Claim Your Tax Rebate Online Today
Think of all the things you pay for, just to do your job. Do you know that HMRC defines many of these as ‘allowable work expenses’? Which means that every taxpayer is allowed to claim tax relief on these costs.
There are plenty of reasons why you might not have claimed yet, but the important thing is to act quickly so you don’t miss the deadlines.
Each year tens of millions of pounds goes unclaimed from the tax office simply because you have to tell HMRC what you are entitled to. The tax office needs your help so they can refund the tax you are owed.
Don’t miss out on reclaiming your tax rebate. It doesn’t cost you anything to find out and our free online tax review can let you know if you qualify really quickly.
You can claim a tax rebate online if you:
- Use your own car for business travel
- Pay membership fees to a professional body or Trade Union
- Buy tools and protective clothing that you only wear for work
- Pay for the laundering of your work uniform
- Work from home
- Are a company director
These are only a few of the most common claims; there are many more that may apply to you.
Good to know
- It’s not just about expenses incurred at work – you can claim back for other reasons like leaving the UK or for higher rate pension tax relief.
- Tax regulations apply to all UK taxpayers; part time, full time, private or public sector, British national or visiting from abroad.
- Your first claim can be backdated for the last 4 tax years – increasing how much you could be owed
- You continue to make tax savings into the future because you tax code will be changed to incorporate your work expenses.
Making an online claim with Tax Rebate Services
For over 15 years we’ve helped thousands of UK tax payers claim back what they are owed. Our experience and knowledge means you will get back all you are entitled. To save you time and energy, we have perfected a system which lets you claim safely and securely online with our support team here to help when you need it.
You are allowed to submit a tax rebate claim yourself but this means you have to deal with tricky tax regulations, penalties for making mistakes, and correspondence and phone calls with the tax office. That’s why we are here to take away the hassle by dealing with the process from start to tax rebate cheque!
Our online Tax Rebate Services will give you:
- Support from qualified and professionally regulated accountants
- No rebate, no fee, no risk
- 98% success rate, average claim £900
- Outstanding customer service
- Other accountancy services when you need it
We submit one, bespoke claim including all the tax breaks that you are rightfully owed. This maximises your tax rebate claim getting you back the highest refund possible.
Let’s get started on your tax rebate claim today by filling in our simple online contact form, or give us a call on 01228 520477.
Online Tax Rebate Calculator
Claim your tax rebate online today
Just select your industry from the field below and we'll calculate the average rebate.*
*This calculator only provides an average.