Claim a tax rebate for your uniform
If your uniform has a company logo or you use specialist clothing which you have to wash, you could be due a tax rebate. You can make a claim for the past four tax years, and you’ll make tax savings every year as well. Our Uniform tax calculator can work out how much you could be owed.
Read on to find out how our service can help you and then fill in our easy contact form below to get your uniform claim started.
About our uniform tax claim services
Our no rebate no fee policy means there’s no risk for you. And because we have a 98% success rate − with an average uniform tax claim worth over £250 – using us could be one of the best decisions you make.
- Professional uniform tax service − we’re regulated by the AAT and use qualified accountants. Our reputation and service is second to none.
- Maximum tax back on uniform cleaning – guaranteed.
- We deal with every part of your claim including questions and correspondence.
- Make sure you get a new tax code so you start paying less tax in the future.
- Claim back for any other expenses you are entitled to like tools and travel expenses.
We make it easy
Trying to claim back overpaid tax for a number of years can be daunting, and complicated. Let us do it for you. Our qualified accountants have been trusted by thousands of people like you for over 15 years. Get in touch today to start your claim the easy way.
Start my uniform tax claim today...
Contact us today & get a FREE eBook
“11 Ways to Pay Less Tax”
1 Just fill out the form below and we'll do the rest...
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
2 OR call our tax experts 0845 094 0005 or 01228 520477...
3 OR email us at
£257 tax rebate
"Many thanks for the very efficient way you dealt with my uniform tax rebate. You took care of it all, and I’m sure pursuing HMRC is somewhat daunting to a lot of us. I will certainly recommend your company. I know colleagues have already mentioned you on Facebook."
Mr M Pollard, Gwent - Received a £257 uniform tax rebate