Claim a tax rebate for your uniform
If your uniform has a company logo or you use specialist clothing which you have to wash, you could be due a tax rebate. You can make a claim for the past four tax years, and you’ll make tax savings every year as well. Our Uniform tax calculator can work out how much you could be owed.
Read on to find out how our service can help you and then fill in our easy contact form below to get your uniform claim started.
About our uniform tax claim services
Our average uniform tax rebate is worth over £250 – meaning that using our services may be one of the wisest moves you’ve ever made. Our 98% success rate is crucial to us and our clients because we only get paid if you get a tax rebate. There aren’t even any upfront fees or hidden ‘extras’ to contend with.
- Professional uniform tax service − Our fully certified and regulated accountants have an enviable reputation for providing top class service.
- Maximum tax back on uniform cleaning – guaranteed.
- We deal with every part of your claim including questions and correspondence.
- Make sure you get a new tax code so you start paying less tax in the future.
- Claim back for any other expenses you are entitled to like tools and travel expenses.
Yes, tax ‘language’ is complex, the paperwork is time consuming and dealing with HMRC is a bit intimidating. Don’t attempt it alone, our tax experts have been trusted by thousands of people like you for over 15 years. Get in touch today to start your claim the easy way.
Start my uniform tax claim today...
Contact us today & get a FREE eBook
“11 Ways to Pay Less Tax”
1 Just fill out the form below and we'll do the rest...
Fields marked with * are compulsory.
2 OR call our tax experts 0845 094 0005 or 01228 520477...
3 OR email us at
£257 tax rebate
"Many thanks for the very efficient way you dealt with my uniform tax rebate. You took care of it all, and I’m sure pursuing HMRC is somewhat daunting to a lot of us. I will certainly recommend your company. I know colleagues have already mentioned you on Facebook."
Mr M Pollard, Gwent - Received a £257 uniform tax rebate