Claim A Tool Tax Rebate Today
Do you buy your own tools for work? Don’t lose out on your tool tax rebate.
Taxpayers are eligible to apply for a tools tax rebate if they are required to purchase the tools they need to do their job. You can make claim for any tools you’ve had to buy for work during the past four tax years – sometimes even longer by claiming capital allowances.
You don’t have to spend your down time pulling your hair out over HMRC’s forms and phone queues – we take care of the entire process on your behalf getting you the highest rebate.
Continue reading to see if you can claim a tool tax rebate and then start the rebate process by filling in our easy online contact form or call us on 01228 520477.
Can I claim a rebate for my tools?
Tax relief can be claimed on your tools and equipment if they are necessary to fulfill your job specification. To qualify for a tools tax rebate, you must:
- Purchase the equipment and tools you need for work with your own money.
- Have written evidence of these purchases, like your receipts.
- Not be paid back for the tools by your employer.
- Have earned enough to pay income tax.
You can use our free tool tax relief guide to find out more.
About our tool tax rebate services
Our no rebate no fee policy means there’s no risk for you. And because we have a 98% success rate − with an average tools tax rebate of over £900 – using us could be one of the best decisions you make.
Tax Rebate Services offer:
- A professional tool allowance service − we’re regulated by the AAT and use qualified accountants. Our reputation and service is second to none.
- Maximum tax back on tools purchased – guaranteed.
- Free review – to make sure you get any other reliefs that are available for example uniform laundry or tax relief on the interest part of finance payments.
- An average tax rebate over £900.
How much tax back on my tools can I claim?
On average you can claim back 18% of the total cost of the tools you have bought. You can use our tool tax back calculator to estimate how much your tool claim could be worth.
How do I claim my tool allowance?
Tax Rebate Services specialises in claiming back tax back on tools bought for work. We use qualified accountants to make the process simple and hassle free for you. As a member of the AAT you can guarantee your claim will be dealt with safely and securely.
Remember – You need to submit a claim to HMRC otherwise you won’t get back what you are owed.
Tool Tax Rebate Calculator
How much is your Mechanics tax rebate worth?
Just enter the total of how much you’ve spent on tools and the calculator will let you know how much you can claim.
Visit our Tax Relief page for information on other areas you may be able to claim for.