Claim Your CIS Tax Rebate Today
If you’re a sub contractor under CIS you need to tell HMRC your income by completing a tax return each year.
Filling in a tax return can be tricky and time consuming. Not using an expert can cost you money. We’ll make sure you’ll only pay what you need to and get the highest possible tax refund.
It’s important you submit your tax return on time, and with no mistakes – if you don’t you can get penalties costing hundreds of pounds.
You can find out more about CIS Tax Rebates with our handy online guide.
About our tax return services
We’ve been helping CIS Sub contractors for a long time. Our qualified accountants make the process easy, fast, and secure. As we use qualified tax professionals, you can be confident that your affairs will be dealt with professionally. Mistakes can happen so if you’ve got late tax returns to file, or missed claiming expenses on a return you did yourself we can still guide you through what needs to be done.
Our CIS tax return service includes:
- Completing and submitting your tax return.
- Tax calculation explaining your tax position.
- Online submission of your tax return to HMRC.
- Checking any CIS rebate issued by HMRC.
- Assisting with any Self Assessment late penalties.
CIS Tax Rebate Services fees:
- No Risk – No Rebate No Fee Service – Fee 25% including VAT
- Fixed accountancy fee of just £225 + VAT per tax return
We like to be upfront with how much we charge and can guarantee there are no hidden fees.
CIS Tax Return Calculator
Find out how much you can claim...
We will give you an estimation of how much you can claim back.