Can I claim a UNISON tax rebate?
If you’re a member of UNISON you could be owed a UNISON tax rebate. Unison tax relief can be claimed on 70% of your annual fee. Not all UNISON members in the health industry are eligible to claim.
It has been agreed with HMRC that the following sectors are eligible to claim a tax rebate on their UNISON fees.
- General Manager and Senior sector
- Professional and Technical ‘A’ sector
- Professional and Technical ‘B’ sector
- Nursing sector
- Ambulance sector
- Voluntary sector
Can I claim for anything else?
As a UNISON member you might have other job related costs which you can claim tax relief on. For example:
- Professional fees like the NMC
- Uniform washing
- Using your own car or public transport to travel because of your job like visiting clients in the community
How do I claim my UNISON tax relief?
Tax Rebate Services specialises in helping healthcare workers claim tax relief on UNISON fees and other work related expenses. Making a tax rebate claim can be a lengthy process. We are here to make the process simple, making sure you get back all you are entitled to.
- Professional UNISON tax rebate service - Tax Rebate Services is a member of the AAT using qualified accountants. Our reputation and customer service is second to none.
- Maximum UNISON tax rebate guaranteed - Our experts will make certain you get as much as possible in the shortest time.