Uniform Tax Rebate Services
Wear A Uniform? Get A Tax Rebate!
If you have a uniform with a company logo, which you are responsible for cleaning and maintaining, you're eligible for tax relief for your laundering costs. Best of all, you can make a rebate claim for the past four tax years. Tax Rebate Services can also make a tax relief claim for professional fees, tools, and equipment for work use, and travel costs to temporary workplaces. By claiming a tax rebate, you can get £100's back; plus, your tax code can change, saving you more in the future as well!
About Tax Rebate Services ...
- Professional: We are a registered HMRC agent with qualified accountants
- Risk-free: We guarantee no rebate and no fee, so there's no risk to you
- Easy to use: Submit the form and we do all the work
- Successful: Our clients' average rebate is over £900!
- Recommended: Over 60% of our new clients are recommended to us by current or previous clients
- Charity: For each successful rebate claim, we make a corporate donation of 1% of our fee to the NSPCC
What Do I Need To Do?
YOU APPLY - Call 0845 094 0005 to allow for a FREE discussion OR Submit The Survey below ...
OVER TO US - Tax Rebate Services submits your Uniform Tax Rebate Claim.
BACK TO YOU -
Wait for your Uniform Tax Rebate to arrive!
"An unexpected £60 for uniform washing!
Would not have known I was entitled to that if you hadn’t told me! Brill!."
S Khan, Cleaner, Bridgnorth,
received a £60 Uniform Tax Rebate
"I'd been on the wrong tax code for years, Tax Rebate Services managed to sort it for me and claimed back a uniform tax refund for me. "
G Roberts, Delivery Driver, Stoke,
received a £290 Uniform Tax Rebate